Open Request - CEADL - Caregiving of the Elderly - Activities of Daily Living
Request ID: CEADL
Request Title: Caregiving of the Elderly - Activities of Daily Living
Submitting Organization: P&G
Response Deadline: October 15, 2017
For Questions about Request: Send e-mail to Collaborations@TCC-Houston.org
DESCRIPTION OF NEED:
- Products or technologies shown to address the needs of both 65+ aging at home and those caring for them.
- We are looking for disruptive solutions that address some of the biggest challenges in the caregiving journey.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Benefit areas of interest:
- Activities of Daily Living, including showering/bathing (including solutions that mimic the showering/bathing experience), toileting, incontinence care, and personal hygiene.
- Skin health management solutions for the aging skin.
Preference for products/technologies that (Preferred, not all are required):
- Provide consumer meaningful/measurable indication of efficacy
- Give simple feedback that the product/ solution is working and is being used properly
- Human safety has been confirmed.
- Provide rewards/delight/motivation for on-going engagement, habit adoption and continued use
WHAT WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN:
- Solutions for situations that involve full cognitive impairment
- Solutions in the areas of End Of Life & Financial Services
- Medication Management with doctors, pharmacies and/or insurance providers
- Technologies/products that requires extensive safety clearance or regulatory approval
- Technologies/products that require prescription or application by a medical professional