The TCC's September 21 event had 19 presentations on a wide range of radiation technologies topics.
Event attendees also had an opportunity to identify areas where they are actively looking for collaboration partners related to new technologies they are developing or to help solve their unmet technology challenges. If you are interested in pursuing any partnerships related to radiation technologies, you can download the collaboration interests list by clicking here.
The TCC has been granted permission to distribute some of the presentations made at the September 21 event. For copies of the other presentations, or to contact any of the presenters, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and indicate the presentation or speaker.
- Chrysalis Biotherapeutics/UTMB, Darrell Carney: Mitigating Effects of Radiation Exposure with Thrombin Peptide TP508
- NASA Johnson Space Center, Dickey Arndt: Magnetic Shielding
- NASA Johnson Space Center/KBRWyle, Shaowen Hu: Dynamic Plotting of Radiation Dose and Health
- NASA Johnson Space Center, Steven Koontz: Ionizing Radiation Environment on the International Space Station
- NASA Johnson Space Center/Leidos, Martin Leitgab: Crew Personal Active Dosimeters
- NASA Johnson Space Center, Pat O'Neill: Radiation Testing of Avionics for Low Earth Orbit Human Spacecraft
- NASA Johnson Space Center, Brandon Reddell: Certification of Electronics with Heavy Ions for Deep Space
- NASA Johnson Space Center, Robert Trevino: Advanced Exploration EVA and IVA Human Radiation Shielding - Past & Present
- National Institutes of Health, Merriline Satyamitra: NIAID-RNCP: Biomarkers and Biodosimetry Development
- Technical University of Munich/Airbus DS Space Systems: Real-Time Radiation Monitoring Devices
- Texas A&M University, Debjyoti Banerjee: Low Temperature Synthesis of Organic Nano-Coatings for Radiation Applications
- Texas A&M University, Dan Melconian: Cyclotron Facility and Using it for Rad-Hard Testing
Radiation Technologies Event - September 21, 2016